Last updated September 1, 2020
- The Website is owned and operated by JSW Bengaluru Football Club Private Limited (hereinafter referred to as “we”, “us”, or “Company”). The Company is a private limited company registered under the Companies Act, 1956, bearing Company Identification Number U92412KA2012PTC075013 and having its registered office at 6th Floor, Raheja Towers (East), 26-27, M. G. Road,Bangalore – 560001,Karnataka, INDIA
- (a) “Force Majeure Event” means any event that is beyond our reasonable control and shall include, without limitation, sabotage, fire, flood, explosion, act of God, civil commotion, strikes or industrial action of any kind, riots, insurrection, war, acts of government, computer hacking, unauthorized access to your mobile or storage device, crashes, breach of security and encryption.
- (b) “Personal Information” means any information that relates to a natural person which, either directly or indirectly, in combination with other information available or likely to be available with a body corporate, is capable of identifying such person.
(c) “Sensitive Personal Data” in relation to a User, means personal data or information of a User which consists of information relating to:
- (i) password;
- (ii) financial information such as bank account or credit card or debit card or other payment instrument details;
- (iii) physical, physiological and mental health condition;
- (iv) sexual orientation;
- (v) medical records and history;
- (vi) biometric information;
- (vii) any detail relating to the above clauses as provided to the Company for providing service; and
(viii) any information received under the above clauses by the Company for processing, or stored or processed under lawful contract or otherwise:
- (d) “Third Party” refers to any person or entity other than you or us.
PURPOSES OF COLLECTING, STORING AND USING YOUR PERSONAL DATA AND THE MANNER OF SUCH USAGE
- Typically, any Personal Information collected by us includes all information and data that is required by the Company for providing the Services and may include (without limitation) one or more of the following: name, e-mail and residential address, telephone number(s), documents and details required to complete the KYC procedures, bank account or credit card or debit card or other payment instrument details and any other related information of the Users.
- In order to provide you a safe, efficient, smooth, and customized experience and in order to take advantage of certain features available on the Website, you may be asked to complete an online registration form which will provide us with your Personal Information. In the event you register with us, you will also be asked to choose a User identity and password in order to identify yourself during future uses of the Website / Services.
We may also collect the information (that is not Personal Information) you provide as part of registration and the administration and personalization of your account profile. The Company may use your Personal Information, including your Sensitive Personal Data for the purposes mentioned herein below:
(a) Optimization of Customer Service
When you register as a User, we will collect your name, email address, mobile phone number, and other Personal Information such as your internet protocol (IP) address or device information. We will use your contact details to communicate with you through emails, short message service (“SMS”), messages using the WhatsApp mobile application, or call you in relation to your use of the Website or the provisions of the Services, to communicate with you in response to your inquiries, and to send you announcements related to the Services, for instance, if the Service is temporarily suspended for maintenance. We may also contact you to conduct research about your opinion of the Services or of potential new services that may be offered. We will use your registration information to create and manage your user account. We may deactivate your account if we suspect that you use the Website / Services to commit fraudulent or illegal acts or if you violate the User Terms of the Website.
We may offer email, Website notifications, SMS, multimedia message service or other forms of communication to share information with you about certain promotions or features of the Website or Services, or about our affiliates, subsidiaries, business partners, advertisers and sponsors. You may receive such communication when you have registered as a User.
- (a) Optimization of Customer Service
- A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
- We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve the Website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
- Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better Website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. Please refer to your web-browser provider or system guide for detailed information on disabling cookies. However, in case you choose to disable the cookies, you may be prevented from taking full advantage of the Website.
- We use Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. Google Analytics uses first-party cookies to report on user interactions with our web-based services. These cookies store non-personally identifiable information.
- Google Analytics aggregates technical data (non-personally identifiable data relating to your usage of our website) with data collected from other users of the Website and the Services. We use this information to identify the most popular areas of the Services and how to best present and customise them.
- We may use the unique identifier of your device for security purposes to track suspicious activity. For instance, if we detect that your account is being accessed from multiple devices, we may contact you to ensure that you have authorised such access. Under no circumstance will your email, password, any personal financial data be collected by or shared with Google Analytics.
- For more information about how Google handles technical information, please visit the site, “How Google uses data when you use our partners’ sites or apps”, (located at: https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites).
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY APPS AND WEBSITES
SECURITY OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- We may be required to disclose the Personal Information you provide us to Third Parties in connection with the Services and in accordance with the terms and conditions stipulated by such Third Parties, such as with the Bombay Stock Exchange or the National Stock Exchange.
- We assure you that we disclose your Personal Information to Third Parties only for the purpose of providing you with the Services and to ensure a better user experience for you.
- By using the Website, you hereby grant your consent to the Company to share/disclose your Personal Information with (i) to the concerned Third Parties in connection with the Services; and (ii) with the governmental authorities, quasi-governmental authorities, judicial authorities and quasi-judicial authorities, in accordance with applicable laws of India.
TRANSMISSION OF YOUR INFORMATION
- Your data is transmitted between your device and our servers using HTTPS protocol for encryption. HTTPS is the same technology used to create secure connections for your web browser and is indicated by a padlock icon in your browser.
KNOW THE LAW
- We are bound by the (Indian) Information Technology Act, 2000, and comply with all its provisions. Under Section 43A of the (Indian) Information Technology Act, 2000, the Company and all its service providers are obliged to maintain reasonable security procedures to safeguard your data. Should there be any accidental disclosure of your personally identifiable personal information, you have the right to compensation from us.
- Under Regulation 5 of the Information Technology (Reasonable Security and Procedures and Sensitive Personal Data or Information) Rules, 2011, we are obliged to provide every registered user of the Website with a readable copy of the personal information you have provided us. If you would like a copy, do get in touch with us at the address provided below.
ACCESSING YOUR INFORMATION / CONTACTING US
- At any point of time Users can choose to edit/modify or delete/withdraw any Personal Information shared for use of the Website. In case of modification of Personal Information, Users will be required to furnish supporting documents relating to change in Personal Information for the purpose of verification by the Company.
Mr. Srinivas Murthy
JSW Bengaluru Football Club Office, First Floor, FIFA Goal Project Building, Bangalore Football Stadium,
Ashok nagar, Bangalore 560025